Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 17




Had BPE lecture this morning. Couldn't concentrate on the lecture as I was seriously too tired. I managed to finish my quiz just in time before everyone leave the classroom. We had lunch together at the new canteen and again, fried rice haha. I ordered egg fried rice but the person never cook mine and blamed me for not telling him when I already ordered my rice so i just get one of the fried rice that he cooked. Wasn't a good encounter at all.
I slept in my room till around 4.30pm and went to play badminton with karen and follow by julian who joined us later. Later in the evenings, some of us including me went to buy our dinner as well as something to surprise STEFFI, Birthday GIRL!!! I hope our noise level wasn't very high as we were enjoying ourselves outside the balcony haha.

No comments: